3. Welcoming new clients and sharing the joy of well-designed workspaces in Germany, Australia, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, Philippines, Sweden, Norway, Thailand, France, Czech Republic and The Netherlands.
4. Having our ear to the ground at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
5. Connecting with you in real-life at international fairs like Clerkenwell Design Week, Orgatec, Melbourne Indesign, Design District, London Design Festival, Biennale Interieur Kortrijk, Salone del Mobile, Dutch Design Week and Stockholm Furniture Fair.
6. Collaborating with UNStudio on a Virtual Reality workspace and being awarded for it.
7. Introducing the Niche Wall and see it being put to good use between 42 Niches at a Swedish telecom giant.
8. Teaming up with our partner Living Edge on our Australian tour.
9. Being excited about the rebrand we are working on with creative digital agency Vruchtvlees.
10. Meeting all of you, online and offline. We look forward to joining our forces in bringing more outstanding design and wellbeing to the workspace in 2017 and beyond!
This was the last item in our ‘’10…’’ series. 2016 signified our 10 year anniversary, as PROOFF was launched at the 2006 Biennale Interieur (Kortrijk). To celebrate our 10 year anniversay in 2016 we shared our insights and inspiration on the progressive and innovative workspace with you in list form, because who doesn't love a good list! Check out all the lists here and celebrate with us using #PROOFF10
First image credit: LEPEL & LEPEL Architekt
Introducing Future Prooff: exploring the future of wellbeing at work
Over at Prooff HQ we are eager to explore new things every day and keep on innovating. Now is the time to take an even deeper dive into the topic of wellbeing in the workspace. Find out how we are going to approach this!
Prooff works in...Australia
The last couple of months some great projects were realised in Australia together with our local partner Living Edge.
3 ways to boost wellbeing at work
The bigger = the better it seems when it comes to reaching the highest levels of wellbeing for people, business and buildings. But what if you stop looking for outside solutions to resolve the underlying issues that started the quest for more wellbeing and instead focus on shifting the energy on a cultural level from the inside out? Flirt with these 3 ideas for creating that ripple effect of positivity, happiness and performance in your workspace.